- Inspired by the famed Nikki Beach of Miami, Club Fresh has been styled completely in white, while drawing other pan-Asian influences in its decor. Elegant and contemporary, Club Fresh's design theme carries over to it made-to-measure furniture that have been inspired by the latest design signatures. A collection of abstracts artwork by Elena Starkova (Moscow) exhibited in the open-air Art Space intersperses the all-white decor with splashes of bold colour.
- The beach club boasts a 1500 ft dance-floor and a 40 feet bar (featuring a customized sugar cane juicer!) where top barmen from Russia and the Ukraine serve up Ibiza style mojitos, juggling and balancing bottles, glasses, and knives.
- Offering stunning views of the Arabian Sea, Club Fresh additionally offers a decadent sushi menu that may be enjoyed anytime of the day. The sunset at Club Fresh, however, is one of the most coveted in Goa.
- The property may be rented as a whole or in parts (for VIP access only) at special parties or for private events. The memorable parties that are hosted at Club Fresh make it one of the popular lounges on North Goa's beach strip.
LEMON CELLO: A World Cuisine Restaurant
- Launched in December 2012, is Club Fresh's uber-fresh, Lemon Cello Restaurant. The restaurant offers a Mediterranean Italian kitchen run by a team India's of celebrated master chefs. Headed by a chef flown in especially from South Africa, Lemon Cello also features a South African Barbeque with the day's fresh catch of assorted seafood and succulent meats.
- Set in Club Fresh's outdoor white and orange lounge, Lemon Cello offers unrivaled view of the ocean in front and is perfect for a leisurely lunch or a romantic dinner.
CLUB FRESH PARTIES & SPECIAL EVENTS!
- Club Fresh's creator and owner, Sunil Chawla, likes to think of himself as a collector of talent from around the world, and Club Fresh with its 40 foot bar and a 1500 ft dancefloor, is the platform where this talent convenes to entertain and bedazzle the Fresh guests. Club Fresh
- The DJ booth sits above the centre bar, from where internationally renowned DJ’s may survey their venue and keep the lunch crowd relaxing, the sunset crowd chilling, and the evening crowd dancing.
- Most recent parties of note has been Fresh's annual White & Orange opening night and a special party hosted for celebrity, Paris Hilton. Past artists have included the likes of: DJ Janux (aka Jehan; Blue Frog music programmer, artist manager, and DJ), Cheb i Sabbah (resident San Francisco fusion sensation), Ma Faiza (Queen of blockrocking thumps), X.P.Voodoo (Aerodance, Russia), DJ Whosane! (the infamous Bollywood DJ), and Jade Jagger Jezebel Sound System presents D.R.W, DJ Ayesha our resident Dj.
- Memorable live music performances have been given by: Ricoloop (Germany; the “One Man Jam”), Something Relevant (Mumbai; eclectic/funk jam band ensemble), the Hasan Brothers (Jaipur; table and sitar), and many more.
- Club Fresh also plays host to an exclusive New Year’s Eve party, private birthday celebrations, and wedding receptions.
WEEKLY PARTIES & MORE!
- Club Fresh hosts weekly Friday night parties featuring resident DJs and visiting artists from across the globe! Now featuring DJ maxi beaucoup (california) & fire act By Angels Of Fire flown in from St. Petersburg.
- Club Fresh will host parties every day from December 29th-31st, and promises great things for X’mas & New Year's!
Originally opened in November 2009 in Morjim, Club Fresh has since changed its location to Candolim (2010) and back to Morjim Beach (2011). Sunil Chawla, the creator and owner of the Club Fresh brand, considers himself a collector of talents and conceived this beach lounge as a platform where international artists can entertain a discerning international holiday crowd.
Offering a variety of entertainment throughout the season (DJs, live acts, art performances and a permanent art gallery), Club Fresh has become a favourite with an international and celebrity crowd.
Club Fresh has been honoured with three 2010 Times Food and Nightlife Awards – Best New Lounge Bar, Best Seafood, Best Ambience!
“Easily one of the best seasonal restaurants in Goa, the recently opened Club Fresh is an elegant beach lounge just a few feet away from the water at Morjim Beach and serves some mind blowing Thai and Oriental food.”
- Times Food Guide, 2010