- Artjuna was conceived by Moshe to build a platform from where he could create and sell his distinctive handmade leather bags, as well as to promote the works of his numerous artistic friends in Goa.
- Over the last 5 years, Mosher and his wife, Anastasia, have continued to develop this property; the boutique has become one of Goa’s popular lifestyle stores, showcasing international designers based in Goa. The café came shortly after to feed the boutique’s hungry (and thirsty) patrons.
LIFESTYLE & HOME
- The Lifestyle and Home boutique features eclectic pieces of antique furniture, unique pieces of designer furniture, rugs and carpets, drapes, mosaic lampshades, hammocks and other home decor accessories from designers across Goa and the world!
FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- The boutique additionally houses women's apparel designed by talent based in Goa as well as a few lines sourced internationally. The trend here is on light fabrics and bright colours.
- The boutique additionally showcases delicate jewellery in silver and with gold plating, again featuring designers based in Goa, as well as international labels.
- The star, however, is the owner, Moshe's, handcrafted leather accessories that come in a variety of styles and colours, from leather belts, belt bags and pouches.
The Artjuna Cafe is set in the charming gardens of this property. The menu offers eclectic plates and nibbles, from sandwiches, salads, quiches of the day, homemade dips and more. The beverage menu beckons on warm days with iced lattes, blended coffees, juices and more.
Yoga & Pilates in Artjuna
Artjuna hosts regular yoga and Pilates classes in the gardens, but hidden away from the cafe. The classes are open to anyone who interested in participating.
The Artjuna cafe also houses a designated kids' zone with a playground to cater to the little ones, and to the children in us all.