- Set upon a high cliff that offers a stunning ocean-view, and styled completely in white, replete with with cane furnishings, white plastered walls and billowy white muslins-drapes, this elegant open-air Greek restaurant is reminiscent of any classic chic eat in Mykonos.
- With the azure waters of the Arabian Sea serving as the backdrop, soft lounge music wafting through the speakers and the attentive (and knowledgeable) staff who magically appear whenever you need them , it is easy to see why this Little Vagator taverna is one of North Goa's most adored restaurants.
THE SERVICE: Thalassa Hospitality...
- If the food, the view and ambiance were not enough, the Thalassa hospitality ensures your experience here is truly memorable. The staff is courteous and attentive with every guest, from the parking lot attendant who welcomes you upon arrival, the managers and hostess who immediately secure you the perfect table, the waiters who are all always at your side without hardly a summon and can answer any query about the menu with a smile; the service here is nothing short of impeccable.
The food is Greek and the plates are bountiful. From classic Greek appetizers, dips and salads, to melt-in-your-mouth meats from the grill and Greek main courses, the food here is simply delicious!
- The menu offers classic Greek appetizers as Dolma (stuffed vine leaves), various kebabs and the quintessential Greek Salad, as well as the day's Special (we had the "Country Sausage and highly recommend it!). The Grill serves up delicious meats that have been marinated over time and rubbed with Greek spices and herbs so they melt in your mouth perfectly. The Main Course features Greek favourites such as Souvlaki Wraps, Mousaka. Gyro platters of chicken, lamb or beef and various Fish (try the Stuffed Calamari) and Vegetarian entrees.
- For dessert, there is the highly addictive profiteroles; and we suggest topping it all off with a shot of Uzo- OPA!
- The Thalassa huts are simple and minimal, but are fitted with every comfort you needed for a good's night rest. Like the restaurant, the service here is personal and caring. We can't think of a better way to start your day then a sumptuous Thalassa breakfast spread and the Arabian Sea glistening below the cliffs.
- And at INR 500/- a night (off-peak), that' quite a steal!
IN ROOM FACILITIES
- - En-suite bathrooms
- - Ceiling Fan
- - Mosquito Net
- - Breakfast
- - Personal Service
- - FREE WI-FI
- Owned and managed by German/Italian designer, Tino, the boutique is sophisticated, eclectic and easy to wear. Most of what's on display are Tino's own creations that blend ethnic Indian patterns and fabrics with modern fits and styles.
- His distinctive designs carry forward to his women's and men's apparel which are largely cut of delicate cottons or linens and styled in causal sophistication. The bags are all stunning, funky and chic, and crafted of various fabrics, ethnic Indian embroidered patterns or fine Italian leather and suede.