Ciao Bella is a beautiful 42 feet squadron from the Fairline family of luxury yachts. It is an O Hotel initiative aiming to spruce up luxury adventures at sea in Goa and around the Indian coastline. The yacht offers two en-suite cabins with contemporary design with surround sound as well as a sleek shower and toilet system. A beautiful deck with sunbeds and a generous fly-bridge with a rear lounger, all mark for an extravagant journey on the sea. Ciao Bella specializes in personalized voyages ranging from 2 hour trips to a day-long charter to even specific destination cruises.
Every inch a squadron, this 42 feet yacht has elegant sweeping lines and large panoramic windows that lend a feeling of great spaciousness, as if in a much larger boat. The yacht has 2 volvo penta engines reaching up to speeds of 26 knots. The sense of space and luxury is further enhanced by the extra-large fly-bridge and the unusual openness of the cockpit that boasts of a unique rear- facing lounger. The large swim platform also holds the tender launch system at the rear of the boat that can be submerged in the water. Ciao Bella specializes in personalized voyages ranging from 2 hour trips to a day-long charter to even specific destination cruises. The yacht undertakes extreme security measures and has trained crew on board at all times.
click to enlarge or download image
- Ciao Bella means "Hi beautiful" in Italian. The yacht was launched in Goa in November 2011. Ciao Bella has 2 beautifully designed cabins and one large central salon. The yacht comes with air conditioning, mood lighting, sky lights, opening hull windows and hot and cold fresh-water in the toilets. The decor is in sync with the O Hotel’s theme that is personally taken care by O Hotel's Designer & Managing Director Mrs.Neelam Seolekar. The interiors speak of pure drama, with teak panels and hand-made carpets, creating a grand ambiance for its guests.
- The yacht's craftsmanship and user-friendly design is par excellence, inheriting the very ‘DNA’ of the O design philosophy. Private butler-service and a selection of gourmet meals ensure a memorable experience for those on board. The yacht is equipped with a barbeque grill, microwave oven, dishwasher, kitchenette, two fridges, ice-maker, surround sound with IPod dock/Dj Console and a bar counter perfect for outings at sea.
- Guests will enjoy superior accommodation everywhere - from the light airy saloon with full length windows that including a fold-out bed in the sofa to the master cabin with mid island queen size bed and standing head room. The guest cabin has beds that quickly convert from 2 singles to a double and has a unique layout with double doors to its own en-suite bath. The most fascinating customization is in the master cabin, which is fitted out with a panoramic sun roof perfect for a romantic star gazing night.
- The Captain, Arjun Pradipak, who has been exclusively brought on-board for Ciao Bella, has spent his entire life sailing. His first experience with sailing was at the young age of 6 and has won numerous championships. He then pursued his passion for this sport professionally and went on to acquire a yacht master’s certification. A young and cheerful captain, he has experience of cruising around the world from the Mediterranean waters in France, Italy, Spain and Greece to the Indian oceans in Thailand, Malaysia and India. He says that the best part of sailing is being at sea and nothing compares to the tranquility found on the waters. To him, home is on the sea and loves to keep his guests entertained ensuring a memorable experience for all. He also has had significant experience in fishing and is now experimenting with his culinary skills.
- On Bella Ciao, guests can enjoy a fine level of quality in service, food and wine, décor and an unmatchable experience of luxury sailing.
- A luxurious oceanic experience on a yacht
- Gourmet menu with international wines
- A stylish addition to your oomph factor
- Exotic sunsets, destination charters & lazy fishing trips
- Local knowledge
- - Extra-large fly-bridge
- - Submergible swim platform/tender launch system
- - Visually inspiring design with panoramic windows
- - Sleek toilet and shower cabins
- THE YACHT FEATURES:
- - 2012 model
- - Length 42 feet 5 inches
- - Beam 13 feet 10 inches
- - A range of 220 nautical miles that can cover Goa-Mumbai easily
- - Capacity up to 15 guests
- - Fully trained crew of 3 members and complete safety ensured
- THE INTERIORS:
- - 2 cabins with superior quality of interior & exterior upholstery fabrics, carpets and covers exclusively handpicked by the designer herself:
- - 2 bathrooms with hot and cold fresh water toilets
- - Bose surround sound system, a 32" Sony flat screen TV with Video iBoat dock
- - Barbeque grill, ice maker, fridge, m/w oven, dishwasher, exclusive cutlery, full kitchen service
- - Dining table and Freestanding sideboard with cocktail cabinet
- - Full-height standing headroom with halogen ceiling lights
- THE DECK:
- - Teak laid bathing platform
- - Hot and cold water transom showers with Moulded non-slip deck surface
- - Recessed self-draining area on foredeck for coach-roof with sun cushions
- - Riding light and Stainless steel handrail with Swim ladder
- - GPS
- - Radar
- - VHF Radio
- - Electric Anchor
- - Tender with retracting lift
- THE LUXURY FACTOR:
- - Gourmet style delicacies prepared by O Hotel chef on board
- - Personalized butler service
- - White leather furnishing and exotic carpeting
If you liked Ciao Bella Yacht, you may also like: