- PANJIM: Open daily from 10am-9pm throughout the year.
The first Snip Salon opened in 1999 in this Panjim location. Conveniently located on the central June Road, adjacent to the popular Bombay Bazaar shopping centre, the spa caters primarily to the capital city’s residents. Spread over four floors, Snip, Panjim offers a hair salon with 7 Hair Stations and 6 Hair Ritual Stations in the lower level, while the remainder of the spa comprises 14 Treatment Rooms dedicated to skin and spa therapies.
- The most popular treatments here are: Hair- Kérastase (Paris) Luxury Hair Ritual, Skin Treatment - Kéra Skin Blanc Harmoniste, Spa treatment- Balinese Massage.
- CALANGUTE: Open daily from 10am-9pm.
- Opened in 2008, The Snip Salon and Spa in Calangute is set in a prominent independent building on the bustling Calangute - Candolim main street. The spa caters largely to a diverse international clientele of tourists and seasonal residents. Spread over two floors, the Spa offers a Hair Salon with 6 Hair Stations and 5 Hair Ritual Stations and a Reflexology and Pedicure /Manicure section with 6 reflexology chairs on its ground level, and 12 Treatment Rooms on its upper level dedicated to Spa treatments.
- The most popular treatments in this location are: Hair Treatment- Kérastase Chronologiste Hair Ritual, Skin Treatment- Eminence Stone Crop Facial, Spa treatment-Aroma Spirit.
THE THERAPIES AND SERVICES
THE SNIP TREATMENT
- • Hair Experts are classified as "Top" (generally expatriate professionals, with over 20 years over experience) and Senior, also with significant experience.
- • Hair & Scalp treatments begin with a diagnosis using a special camera, and treatment using Kérastase products to target the problem.
- • Hands & Feet treatments are luxurious affairs; manicures and pedicures are always followed by a brief rejuvenating shoulder massage.
- • Facials employ exclusive organic Hungarian products that smell delicious enough to eat, from strawberry rhubarb to tender coconut. A treat for the skin!
- • Massages that include Thai, Indonesian, Balinese and Japanese Shaitsu, using specially infused, non-greasy therapeutic oils with flavours such as musk, orange, opium, rose and mogra.
- • Exclusive Treatments: available in the Calangute location only, include a variety of luxurious Face and Body Packages (comprising exfoliation treatments, body scrubs or wraps, face and body massages) and Hot Stone Therapy.
- Please note: Services, treatments and prices differ in every location.
Snip Salon and Spa started as a smart and upbeat hair salon in the year 2000, catering to a small but increasingly quality-conscious clientele. Snip has the distinction of bringing in the very first foreign hairdressing talent into Goa and offering international quality hair services. As the business grew, other ancillary beauty & spa services were added on to meet the demands of their growing clientele. The very first Snip Salon was housed in barely 200 square feet in Panjim. Today, Snip owns and operates 4 outlets in Panjim, Miramar (Goa Marriott Resort) Calangute & Bandra, Mumbai.
Snip is founded, owned and managed by husband and wife team, Sumeet and Archana Bhobe.
Sumeet holds a degree in Advertising & Graphic Design, and successfully ran one of Goa’s top design firms for 10 years before selling the enterprise and stepping in to concentrate on expanding brand SNIP. Archana Bhobe has a degree in Fashion Technology. She has designed, manufactured and exported Indian ethnic wear for 12 years before exiting the business to concentrate fully on SNIP.