- Set on the shimmering sands of Baga beach, Cafe la Musica is a pleasant departure from the ubiquitous bamboo beach shacks.
- Themed completely in white with white muslin curtains and white-washed decks, this charming beachside cafe offers an ideal respite for those wishing to lounge during the day or be entertained by nightfall.
SOUTH EAST ASIAN MENU
- The Menu focuses on South East Asian fare and offers delicacies such as Vietnamese Pho (Noodle Soup), Som Tum (Thai Papaya Salad), Malaysian Panang Curry, Pla Rad Prik (Spicy Chilly Fish), Nasi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Rice) and an assortment of fresh and carefully crafted Sushi.
ALL DAY BREAKFAST & MORE
- In addition to its South East Asian menu, the cafe offers a variety of other eclectic appetizers & mains.
- Also on the menu: An All Day Breakfast!
PARTY @ CAFE LA MUSICA!
- Run by a DJ and former party promoter, the highlight at Cafe la Musica is its selection of music that wafts through the speakers throughout the day, from the best in House, Techno, Minimal, Chill Out and Psychedelic, "brought to you by some of the more creative and musically sound artists of the country".
- Cafe la Musica hosts regular events and parties, showcasing leading DJs and musicians, through the week during season.
- WATCH THIS SPACE & THE WUG CALENDAR FOR THE LATEST PARTY UPDATES!
VIJAY (DJ VJ) & RIHANA ARORA
Cafe la Musica is owned and run by DJ Vijay Arora (VJ to his friends) and his beautiful wife, Rihana.
Vijay began his musical career in in Bangalore, playing in various hotspots across this dynamic city. His first permanent stint was as the "DJ & Music Consultant" for The Cosmo Village, Bangalore's first living room restaurant, where art and food united in a decadent living room set-up. Vijay then moved on to become the resident DJ at Taika, one of Bangalore' hottest lounge/ nightclubs.
In 2006, the couple decided to relocate to the sandy shores of Goa, a place they both loved and had visited often.
A household name in India's DJ circuit, in Goa Vijay took on the position of "Head of Entertainment- Events & DJ" for the popular Loungefly, a lounge bar that boasted the longest bar in Asia with a 2000sqft nightclub replete with an outdoor stage and a state of the art sound system.
Following the closing of Loungefly (due to political pressure), the couple decided to take the opportunity to finally follow through on their dream of opening their own place- a stylized space where music, art and food came together in a laid-back, yet sophisticated milieu....and voila, Cafe la Musica was born!